Chrome: how to delete cookies in Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right corner of the browser you will see three dots, which indicates a settings menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced.”
- Click on the section “Clear browsing data.”
- Under the “All cookies and site data” section, you can customize which cookies to delete based on a specific time range and other options. Finally, you can complete the deletion by clicking “Clear data.” You can also clear your cache, which is where your computer stores previously viewed websites so they can be loaded faster on future visits.
Chrome: how to delete cookies in Chrome on your Android device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap on “More,” or what looks like three dots, and then select “Settings.”
- Tap on the “Privacy” category and then select “Clear browsing data.”
- Here you can personalize your selections for which cookies to delete by selecting a specific time range.
- Once you have made your selections, you can then check “Cookies and site data.” Uncheck all the other items.
- Tap “Clear data.”
Chrome: how to delete cookies in Chrome on your iOS device
- On your device, launch the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap on the three dots, scroll down and then select “Settings.”
- Under settings, tap “Privacy” then “Clear browsing data.”
- Select “Cookies, site data,” and uncheck all other items.
- Tap on “Clear browsing data.”
- Then select “Done.”
Safari: how to delete cookies in Safari for MacOS Sierra on your computer
- Open Safari.
- Select “Preferences” from the dropdown Safari menu.
- Click on “Privacy,” then on “Manage Website Data.”
- Click on “Remove all” from the dropdown menu.
Safari: how to delete cookies in Safari on your iOS device
- Go into the Settings menu on your device.
- Scroll down to “Safari,” then “Advanced,” then “Website Data”
- Tap on “Clear history and website data” to clear cookies.
Firefox: how to delete cookies in Firefox on your Windows or Mac computer:
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the “menu bars,” which look like three parallel lines, and click the “Privacy” tab.
- Here you can select “Clear your recent history.”
- Be sure that only “Cookies” is checked, and then select the time frame for which you would like to delete your cookies. If you want to delete all cookies, select “Everything.”
- 5. Double check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear now.”
Firefox: how to delete cookies in Firefox on your Android device
Some instructions may vary based on the type of phone you have and what version of Firefox it is running. Look for the menu icon (three bars) located at the top right corner. On older Android devices you’ll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap “More.”
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- On the settings menu, look for “Privacy & security” and select “Clear private data.”
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared where you can select “Cookies & active logins.”
- After you have made your selection, tap the “Clear data” button to finalize deleting cookies.
Firefox: how to delete cookies in Firefox on your iOS device
- Open Firefox.
- Click on the “menu bars,” which looks like three parallel lines in the lower right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to “Privacy.”
- Select “Clear private data.”
- Make sure only “Cookies” is selected, then tap on “Clear private data.”
Internet Explorer: how to delete cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 on your Windows PC
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Select “Tools” from the menu, select the “Safety” menu, and then select “Delete browsing history.”
- 3. Make sure that the “Cookies and website data” checkbox is selected, and then click on “Delete.”
How to delete cookies in Microsoft Edge on your Windows PC:
- Launch Microsoft Edge and go to the “more” menu and select “Settings.”
- Scroll to “Clear browsing data,” and then select “cookies and saved website data” and then select clear.